Senior Java Developer - Sheffield - £45,000 - £55,000 DOE + Bonus + excellent benefits including industry leading pension and flex working
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Java Developer to work for a leading organisation in north Nottinghamshire who are currently going through a period of substantial change as they bring their software delivery capability in house.
- Extensive Java development experience (Java/JEE)
- Working experience of Agile development methodologies including SCRUM, TDD, Pair Programming and CI
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills
- Technical skills required;
- JEE (JBOSS, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, JPA/Hibernate)
- Service Oriented Architectures - ReSTful, SOAP
This is a great opportunity to progress your career within an organisation that looks to invest in and reward top talent and as such comes with a leading benefits package and development programme.
To apply please send a copy of your CV ASAP!