I am currently looking for a Senior Python Developer to work on an initial 3 month contract, with the posibility of extension, based in London.
The role will involve working on complex technical projects, inside of multidisciplinary teams that are focused on delivering real user value. You will work with teams that include experienced developers and technical architects, and so the ability to think critically, make suggestions and work as part of a team is critical. We'll expect you to do more than just technology. This role involves discussing strategy, product design and talking through your ideas with non-technical people. You'll need to enjoy working openly and collaboratively, while having an understanding of confidentiality and data protection issues.
Essential Skills Required
- 5 years experience as a python developer
- 3 years experience developing web applications using python
- Experience of AWS, PostgreSQL, AWS CloudFormation, SQLAlchemy, Flask
- Experience of pair programming and continuous integration in a highly collaborative agile team
- Current / most recent role mainly uses Python rather than other programming languages, and mainly as a developer rather than a manager
If this role sounds like it is the one for you please get in contact asap. I have a deadline for the role of the close of business Monday 11th July.