Virtualisation / Hyper-V / Active Directory / SCCM / VMware / SCOM
Are you an strong Windows Server Engineer, with a strong skill set in Virtualisation? If so, please look at the required skills below - if you have these, and you're confident you can add value to this role, please get in touch.
6 Months with a well knows professional services customer.
- Expert knowledge of Windows Server operating systems including Clustering, PowerShell, Active Directory, DNS and Group Policy.
- Expert Knowledge of managing an enterprise Hyper-V virtualisation platform.
- Strong knowledge of managing an enterprise VMware virtualisation platform.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the HP One View product and supported technologies.
- Good understanding of storage technologies.
- Detailed Knowledge of monitoring tools SCOM & Solarwinds
- Strong PowerShell scripting skills
- Knowledge of datacentre automation technologies such as Microsoft Orchestrator
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to convey technical matters onto non-technical persons.
- Proven understanding of change management processes in a fully change managed environment (ITIL).