I'm recruiting for a Lead .Net Developer on a Contractor basis for my Manchester based client within Financial Services
You'll be part of one of our specialist software development teams in our multi-disciplined business. This exciting role in our unique business calls for someone with equal measures of technical expertise, team focus, the ability to deliver diverse projects and nurture the best of tomorrow's talent. If you're a skilled Software Developer who's looking for a truly sharp-end commercial challenge, you'll find it - and much more - with us.
- You'll design, develop and test software solutions and applications in our fast-paced agile environment, ensuring you utilise your proven talent and experience to the full.
- You'll be a key figure in one of our project teams, working alongside other experienced professionals, as well as graduates and apprentices, on a variety of projects.
- You'll utilise and build your technical and interpersonal capabilities, whilst exceeding industry standards in everything you do.
- ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of agile processes - Scrum
- Excellent C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI experience
- Good Understanding of SOA
- Experience with REST
- Experience of working with B2B and B2C applications
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science, an equivalent or significant industry experience Good Understanding of software best practices specifically Good understanding of Object Oriented Design and standard design patterns
- Experience with multi-threading
- Good Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Good Understanding of Microservices Architect
- DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
This contract assignment has now become an urgent fill so if this is the right fit for you for a 3 month basis with potential for extensions, then please submit your CV stragiht away for review