Senior SOC Engineer , Security Operations, London
I am urgently seeking a SOC Engineer for 6 months based in central London. You will be working as part of a specialist Security Operations Centre team, the key responsibility of the Information Security Systems Engineer will be to provide day-to-day administration and management of security related applications.
- A good understanding of network security and a layered security deployment in a corporate environment
- PKI (Essential) System management and maintenance
- Firewalls - Checkpoint & Palo Alto
- Bluecoat or similar proxy technology
- McAfee, Lumension Sanctuary.
- Management of SOC Incident queue, SOC changes, problem records and CMDB
- Responsible for maintaining SOC platform health checks and stability
- Plan and implement continual service improvements across SOC platforms
- Assist with KPIs and Compliance reporting across the SOC estate
- Experience working in professional services, retail or telecommunications environments
Please note this falls outside of IR35. Please send your details for immediate consideration.