Are you an experienced Technical Architect looking for a change? Are you wanting to join a Global organisation that is committed to helping you grow? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Produces high level designs for complex architecture solutions for major projects in keeping with customer requirements and market needs
- Leads POC activity, produces estimates for complex Architecture projects and seeks budget for project execution from Senior internal stakeholders, working closely with the Product Management function in the preparation of supporting business cases
- Providing strategic steer and Architecture design decision making for key Product Innovation projects and Technical roadmaps
- Providing Architecture governance for ongoing Product Development roadmaps
- Acts as an expert providing consultancy support to Pre-Sales and Professional Services teams during initial customer engagement and throughout the customer relationship
- Acts as a key communicator over Product Strategy, developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders within the business and the customer community
- Acts a key mentor for junior members of the Architect community, sharing their experience through company Mentoring and/or Proximity Management initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of project delivery in an Architecture role with a strong understanding of architectural design patterns and project methodologies.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT industry experience and be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of core technologies and key technology trends e.g. Oracle, Java, .Net, Cloud, Business Intelligence, Mobile, API Strategies, Security
- In a position to engage successfully and confidently with customer enterprise architects and technical experts.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with demonstrable ability to network with Senior and Executive stakeholders developing strong and productive relationships.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead, motivate and facilitate complex Architecture led projects.
If you are interested in this position please submit your cv asap.