Web Developer - Permanenet - £30,000 -£45,000 - Grantham
Access Consulting are working with national trust who are looking for a Web Dev.
Do you awant to work for an organisation that really make a difference? Do you want to work for a team that genuinly has a massive impact on how the Organisation is viewed by the wider public? Your work will genuinly be making a difference.
The organisation have recently brought their development back in house so are looking to grow their team as part of a major digital trasformation. You will be responsible for developing and supporting the Trusts current and Future sites. You will also be involved in the development of junior developers acting and a mentor and coach.
- Possess exceptional communications skills, be able to work well as part of a team and cross departmentally
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Asp.NET C# / MVC
- Umbraco CMS
- Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM team
- Test Driven Development
- Source code control, ideally GitHub or SVN
- End-to-end web development including HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON etc.
- Front end frameworks
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Have experience of coaching and developing team members
If this role looks like the opportunity for you please do not hesitate to get in contact.