Access Consulting are working with a well know retail brand who are looking for an experianced Web Developer to join their team.
About the Role
Are you looking for a challenging role where the rewards are high? Are you comfortable communicating with all levels of the business, gathering requirements from key stakeholders?
- Strong analytics and programming skills
- Turn requirements into working code
- Problem solving
- Develop, test and implement code to high standards.
- Work to the brief and deadlines provided; escalating any issues
- Produce documentation, ensuring proposed solution is fit for purpose
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports
- Strong communication with the business
- Maintenance programming and correcting any defects.
- Working closely with other dev teams to ensure successful delivery
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- C# / ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures
- HTML 5 / CSS3
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Git
- ASP.Net WebAPI
- Oracle PL-SQL
If this role looks like the one for you please click apply for more information.