Service Delivery Administrator - Central London - £23,000 p.a. + Benefits
Service Delivery Administrator required to work for an NHS organisation based in Central London. As the SDA you will provide business administration and support to the organisations ICT teams and services.
This person must be capable of adjusting to our services approach that may be necessary as a result of our expected continued rapid growth and our unique business model. Along with being methodical and organised, the individual should have a high level of attention to detail. The successful candidate will work a 40-hour week.
Experience and Skills Required;
- Proven ability within an administration position ideally in an ICT environment
- Experience of working within a customer service environment.
- Previous experience of working within the NHS
- Proven ability to build and maintain solid relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Able to prioritise and solve a range of tasks in a timely manner including; managing team diaries, organising workshops, coordinating meetings and minute taking.
- Excellent communication, organisation and administrative skills
Please apply ASAP for further information