My client is continuing to grow and expand our customer base, winning ever more prestigious converged cloud based IP telephony solutions as well as mobile services. As a business, we believe our obsession with customer satisfaction marks us out as different. Our passion; determination and ambition leads us to set ourselves ever more challenging targets, which means we are constantly striving to identify areas where improvement is needed and make recommendations for development.
This role sits within the Managed Service team and will be responsible for conducting analysis of data and producing insight on our operational performance, including the service delivered by our Partners.
As an MSD Service Delivery Analyst you will be responsible for compiling and producing the data for a suite of service reports and management information. The Service Delivery team will be reliant upon your expertise in data manipulation; Excel skills and report development. You will have the scope to drive reporting improvements and create new formats that meet the audience requirements.
In addition, this role will support the Managed Service Desk team in delivery of BAU operational services. This will include but isn't limited to the co-ordination and communication of planned works; maintenance of the Change Register and available number lists as well as proactive system maintenance/housekeeping tasks and ad-hoc MSD duties as required.
As an individual, you will need to be extremely organised and able to manage multiple and conflicting priorities, without losing focus or energy and keeping to deadlines.
If this is you and you are a self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to manage your own workload with minimal supervision, you'll enjoy a great next career step as we work hard to continually improve the delivery of our Managed Service.
We're proud to have a diverse team unified by a common, deeply-held passion for our customers and our brand. We love what we do and we want someone to join us who is equally passionate. If that's you, apply now!
The Individual - Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Skills and Attitude:
- Experience of working to agreed SLA's
- Ability to handle own workload and priorities duties
- Ability to apply technical and analytical skills to cut through data to find the changes and improvements needed to strive for operational excellence
- Ability to identify and highlight growing trends and areas of concern
- Ability to analyse Operational process performance such as Incident, Change, Problem and Event Management.
- Ability to identify links between operational performance measures to the cause of customer dissatisfaction, by collaboratively working with internal teams and with our Partners
- Committed to obsess about the customer experience - client focused and with customer service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a 'can do' attitude
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under own initiative with a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a systematic approach to problem solving to make informed decisions
- Ability to communicate fluently both orally and in writing, and concisely relay technical issues and resolutions to people of varying technical levels.
- Ability to quickly absorb new technical information and then apply and communicate it effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- A team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision and to maintain a high level of self-motivation and productivity
- Enthusiastic, energetic and confident
- Flexible, versatile and pragmatic approach to problem solving
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar telecoms support role
- Awareness of incident, problem and change management
- Experience of successful delivery within a similar role delivering analysis in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrable experience of producing, compiling and evaluating reports
- Proven experience of identifying trends and recognising their impact on service and customer satisfaction
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Good PC skills and MS Office packages
- ITIL V3 Foundation (desirable)
- Experience in the telecoms industry is ideal