CONTRACT - Service Delivery Manager - Hampshire - 2 Months
I'm currently looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager to work for an organisation in the Hampshire area.
The Service Delivery Manager is the client advocate and is responsible for client satisfaction by ensuring that services are delivered according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) and other contracts. In a managed Services and/or ITO environment, the purpose of the Service Delivery Manager will be to track performance to contracted service definitions and service level agreements and to take corrective action to improve SLAs. They also manage any service complaints / issues in the environment.
- Experience in customer relationship or service management or equivalent
- Strong business skills with demonstrable track record of achievement, preferably holds a recognised management qualification
- Holds ITIL Practitioner (V2) or ITIL Expert (V3) qualification
- In depth understanding of service contractual requirements and obligations
- Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive with strong decision-making capability
- Good understanding of Project Management
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- Organised, methodical and flexible
- An ability to get things done through a combination of direct control, time management, prioritisation, persuasion and influence
- Good IT skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook etc
- Understanding of basic IT infrastructure principles
- Plan in line with ITIL/Prince
Please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration.