Service Delivery Manager - Networks
This is a 3 Month Contract starting asap, in Mnchester City Centre.
The successful Candidate will have been exposed to these services ...
- A basic understanding of IP telephony and SIP
- An understanding of network security services
- A basic understanding of Checkpoint and ASA firewalls
- A good understanding of DHCP and DNS services
- An understanding on Web Filtering solutions, smoothwall knowledge would be a bonus
- A basic understanding of email filtering solutions.
Techical Requirements ...
- Qualified to ITIL, with a strong practical understanding of how the core ITIL functions (CM / IM / PM / RM and Configuration Management) interface and interact to collectively support IT and the Business.
- A strong understanding of Prince2 (or equivalent project management methodology) and how projects should be transitioned into production and the rules and standards that govern this transition. Specifically so that Networks can confirm that projects / 3rd parties are delivering standard ICT network infrastructure with the required support documentation to run the service.
- Recent experience of managing multi-disciplinary network (Voice and Data) and potentially 3rd party teams , and ISO 27001 and PCI Policy experience.
- Significant experience of IT Service Operations, and how an IT installation works across 7 *24.
- Qualified to one of the following: CISCO: CCNP, CCNA, CCIP or CCDP; Microsoft: MCDST, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP or MCTS; Apple: ACSP, ACSA, ACS-D or ACS-DS; Android: Equivalent qualifications as they become available; Red Hat: RHCE or RHCSA; EMC: Storage Administrator (Associate Level) or equivalent; IBM: Certified Specialist (in a Storage related area) or equivalent; HP: Foundational level certification (in a Storage related area) or equivalent
- Recent experience of Network Service report writing (OLAs)and other required reports; supported by transparent and factual data analysis; with the aim of demonstrating problems, opportunities / options with / for the service.
- Significant knowledge of the relevant legislative framework and professional standards both within the ICT industry and in particular to a local authority.
- Experience of network monitoring, alerting and service recovery in a pressurised environment.
- To work flexibly including out of hours and bank holidays as required to meet customer demand and service requirements and potential incidents up-to a Major Incident.
If you'd like to be considered for this role, send through your updated CV for immediate consideration.