I am recruiting for a ServiceNow Developer to be based in Salford, Manchester.
You must have experience of working with the ServiceNow platform, including:
- Where possible, a ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- Evidence backed experience in designing ServiceNow applications and web-based solutions
- In-Depth cross-tool understanding of ServiceNow, such as workflow, user interface (UI), client scripts, and business rules.
- A good understanding of supporting tools and technologies such as LDAP, SSO and Identity Management, Automated Testing tools (Selenium)
- Experience working with a rapid development methodology, in particular Agile/Scrum or DevOps software development.
- An understanding of best practice ITIL v3 methodology
If successful you will be required to undertake SC clearance if not already cleared.
The deadline for candidate submission is Wednesday 28/02/18 at 10.30am.