Software Developer - £25-£30k - Dunstable - Permanent
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to work for a global organisation based in Dunstable. Your primary role is to carry out hands on development, as well as leading other members of the team, by providing technical mentoring, code reviews and communications.
You will be developing on the UI and middle tiers of a Microsoft stack web application that is integrated to other systems via Web Services, in an agile product team.
The ideal candidate
As the ideal candidate you will:
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written English)
* Strong technical knowledge and experience of the following development technologies:
* C# (ASP.Net MVC)
* HTML 5/ CSS3
* Web Services
* User interface design
* Windows Server 2008
* Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (2008+)
* Demonstrable experience of communicating complex technical issues and solutions to an audience with a wide range of technical ability
* Experience of the full development lifecycle from business case/process modelling through to delivery and support for a live environment
* Experience of communicating with a global distributed team
If you would like to know more about the role please contact me asap!!