Connecting to LinkedIn...

W1siziisimnvbxbpbgvkx3rozw1lx2fzc2v0cy9hy2nlc3mtz3jvdxavanbnl3nsawrlci1iywnrz3jvdw5klmpwzyjdxq

Software Developer (C#, .NET, MVC)

Job Title: Software Developer (C#, .NET, MVC)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: West Yorkshire, England
Industry:
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
REF: 14878/001_1531233250
Contact Name: Kieron Holmshaw
Contact Email: kieron.holmshaw@accessplc.com
Job Published: 11 days ago

Job Description

I am currently working with a growing company in West Yorkshire to help them recruit a developer into the team.

This vacancy has come about because of increased sales and a new partnership with a large re-seller.

They currently work with a consultant developer, so they are looking for a Developer who will enjoy (initially) working as the sole developer in the business, with a view to adding to the team around you.

There is a mature product that has a well-defined road map going forwards and this will take up 60% of your time, with support and bug fixes taking up the other 40%. There are plans to develop further software products at which point, you would be able to put your own stamp on a green field project.

The tech stack is as follows: -

  • C#

  • .Net

  • MVC5

  • Bootstrap front end

  • Entity Framework 6.1

  • SQL Server 2014

This is a great role for a developer looking for that next step in their career! Pleasesend your CV for a discussion about this opportunity and company.