- We are looking for a Solutions Architect to help design and implement technology services underpinning a major organisational transformation
- You should have previous experience of designing and implementing technology services within a medium/large organisation
- You will have excellent knowledge of technology trends in the industry, particularly around continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing and associated products in this area. Strong understanding of cloud technologies, and how they can be leveraged in the enterprise.
- You will be able to impart your knowledge to less experienced members of the team, ensuring they learn from your industry experience, best practice and success.
- You will be part of a team who will plan, shape and execute the technology change workstream of a large Programme of work that fundamentally changes the way the organisation delivers technology to customers.
Knowledge & Expertise required …
- Strong expertise in building highly scalable, complex, fault-tolerant, secure solutions
- Ability to define all aspects of information, application, integration and technology architecture necessary to effectively meet a business need
- Experience in cloud computing
- Experience with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Experience in supporting project delivery involving both in-house and third-party design, development, testing and project management
- Demonstrated expertise in building automated development tools/ services
- Solid understanding of computer security practices and implementations, including PCI-DSS
- Experience of enterprise systems, both design and implementation
- Experience using modelling tools and techniques to document and manage business, information, applications & technical architectures
- Demonstrable experience of influencing people's thinking and decisions
- Ability to work with people across all departments and functions - also people inside and outside the organisation