I'm seeking a strong Solution Architect for an initial 6 Month Contract, which is paying up to £600 per day. This role could be based at either the London Office or South Yorkshire Office.
Summary of the work
Senior technical position that requires specialist skills in the deployment of systems/ solutions which are mission critical and spread across multiple sites. Responsible for all technical elements involved in planning, design, options appraisal, testing and delivery of the end product.
Essential skills and experience
- Be Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
- Be experienced in testing communication technologies in operational environments
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL qualified
- Proven track record in delivering high quality command and control of high profile events across multiple organisations
- Clean driving licence
- Evidence Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Experience/ qualification in Agile working
- Hold or be capable of attaining SC Clearance
If you have what I'm looking for here, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.