SQL / Data Warehouse / SQL Developer / NHS / ECDS
I'm seeking a Data Warehouse Developer / Analyst for an initial 3 Month Contract for an NHS Trust based in East London.
CIS / Information expert for ECDS development
- Information and Reporting SQL Expert
- SQL, XML, and data warehouse tables or views
Requirements / core skills:
- Advanced SQL, and a SQL developer;
- Ability to generate XML schema output to conform to NHS data set submission requirements;
- Familiar with CDS patient data coding and definitions for all acute data sets;
- Understanding the CDS patient record management requirements;
- Be able to undertake cross analysis when comparing current CDS to newer ECDS versions and report impact assessment on data;
- Test bed data through reporting outputs and exception reporting (to show where inconsistences between data exist);
- Ability to generate derived fields to conform to ECDS requirements;
- NHS Data warehouse experience - DW management and expertise;
- Record changes/developments in a structured documentation format for handover and document data mapping processes for derived fields and schema;
- Ability to present, comprehend and converse with I.T / Information managers and others on specific technical issues, with a constructive solutions-oriented approach;
- Effective time management of work to meet delivery deadlines;
- To generate and manage a risk and issues log.
If you have what's required here, and available immediately, please forward your up to date CV?