My client is looking for a new recruit who will work within a fast paced agile software business, working on a diverse range of challenging second line technical support issues primarily focused on our eCommerce parking reservation platform Altitude
This role has a salary of £30k - £35k DOE plus call out fees, on call bonus, gym membership and private health care scheme.
Strong focus needs to be on AWS and SQL practical experience in a web environment - this needs to be clearly demonstrated within your CV
The ideal candidate will be a multi skilled 'all-rounder' with reasonable experience of both infrastructure and software development. Excellent troubleshooting, fault finding and resolution skills are a must along with a professional approach to customer communication.
- Support a number of software systems in our SaaS parking reservation platform
- Microsoft Technology
- Managing / setting up Amazon Hosted Infrastructure
- Administering SQL Server and basic T-SQL experience
- Troubleshooting / Fixing Issues in Production Environments
- Deploying Updates to Production Systems
- Using the Support Helpdesk System
- Working on the on call support rota ensuring 24x7 Cover
- Understanding of Microsoft ASP.net C# beneficial
- Basic understanding of XML / web application config
This is an urgent requirement so please apply immediately if you think you're the ideal candidate for this role.