Seeking a technical Architect for an initial 6 Month period in Manchester. You'll be assiting the Lead Architect in the areas outlined below ..
The creation of functional and non-functional design specifications, blueprints and standards captured in the appropriate document;
- Reviewing wider business / architecture solutions in conjunction with appropriate technology standards / principles;
- Evaluating and recommending infrastructure based solutions to determine best fit products and or services;
- Communication and stakeholder engagement;
- Technical design / change reviews.
You must have experience, or a sound understanding of the below technologies ...
- Cisco UCS / Vmware;
- Solaris / Ldoms;
- AIX / Lpars;
- Oracle / SQL;
- EMC SAN / NAS;
- EMC Data Domain / EMC Networker;
- Microsoft Server / Exchange / Active Directory / SCCM (2008-2013);
- SharePoint 2010-13;
- Bluecoat Web Proxy / Axway Mail Gateway;
- Enterprise Service Bus / Managed File transfer;
- Mobile Device Management Solution;
- Networking and Security integration.
- Have knowledge of Architecture frameworks / methodologies such as TOGAF or Zachman;
- Have working experience of larger enterprise environments with 1000+ employees / 800+ servers;
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.