Are you an experienced Technical Architect looking for a change? Are you wanting to join a Global organisation that is committed to helping you grow? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
The Technical Architect will work on a peer level with Account Managers to formulate technical requirements for nominated customers and new business sales projects. It is vital that the architect acts as the lead Technical Authority for these accounts/projects by delivering technical information to the customer in the form of RFI/RFP responses, architectural design, solution costing, related documentation, product updates and industry/competitive analysis.
The role is to evangelise the Managed Service portfolio from a technical perspective helping to transform businesses and solving business issues with technology.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Graduate calibre or ideally degree educated in a computer or technology related discipline
- 10+ years' experience in system solutions and delivery within Financial Services, including work experience of projects with major telecom operators.
- Expertise in integration and implementation of service-related applications, such as service provisioning, real time charging.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies and interface development and integration
- Good working knowledge and understanding of third party product licensing particularly oracle and Microsoft products.
- Good understanding of Data Security concepts and protection systems.
- Solid technical background including Unix and Citrix
- Strong presentation and communication skills,
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations and client-centric product evaluations
- Demonstrations and proofs of concept in collaboration with sales, product specialists and product development
- Lead technical responses to RFI / RFP s
- Advocate for project success and best practices Have good presentation skills and the ability to design engaging and informative presentations
- TOGAF or similar architectural framework experience and qualification
- Experience of third party hosting is highly desirable
- Network, server and application virtualisation
- Cisco Networking (Routing, Firewall, etc.)
- Certification in Unix/Oracle/Microsoft/VMWare/Cisco/Citrix
- Experience of Scripting (Unix Shell/Windows Automated Tasks/etc.) is desirable
- Knowledge of Sopra Applications - MSS/ICS would be highly advantageous
If this role looks like the one for you please send your cv through as soon as possible.