Java, Node JS, ELK, Postgres, MongoDB, AWS, Puppet, Chef.
I'm seeking an experienced Technical Architect for a 24 Month Project, in Central London (Westminster), & I can pay £600 - 650 per day.
You'll be the Architect owner overseeing the delivery of strategic capabilities for the client's transformation, working closely with the in-house Agile delivery teams, delivering cloud hosted open source solutions.
What I need you to have skills and experience in ….
- Have in-depth experience of defining and implementing target and transition architectures for Mission critical legacy transformation projects
- Understanding of agile environments, continual delivery techniques and dev-ops cultures
- Have in depth experience of cloud architectures and best practices
- Understanding of how to influence senior management and communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- In depth experience of defining NFRs
- Experience of Microservice architectures and Open Source - Java, Node JS, ELK, Postgres, MongoDB, AWS, Puppet, Chef.
If you have what I'm looking for here, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.