Technical Architect, Infrastructure, Citrix, Cisco, UNIX. I am looking for a Technical Architect for a 3 month assignment in Bedfordshire. The ideal candidate will be an all rounder and have knowledge of all things Infrastructure, covering all manner of technologies including Citrix, Cisco, UNIX, VMWare and MS products.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Expertise in integration and implementation of service-related applications
- Good working knowledge and understanding of software development technologies and interface development and integration
- Good working knowledge and understanding of third party product licensing particularly oracle and Microsoft products.
- Good understanding of Data Security concepts and protection systems.
- Solid technical background including Unix and Citrix
- Demonstrations and proofs of concept in collaboration with sales, product specialists and product development
- TOGAF or similar architectural framework experience and qualification
- Network, server and application virtualisation
- Cisco Networking (Routing, Firewall, etc.)
- Certification in Unix/Oracle/Microsoft/VMWare/Cisco/Citrix
- Experience of Scripting (Unix Shell/Windows Automated Tasks/etc.) is desirable
This assignment may extend and is outside of IR35 regulations. Please send me your CV for immediate consideration.