Technical Architect, IT infrastructure, OUTSIDE IR35.
I am looking for an experienced Technical Architect for a project in Herfordshire. The roles requires someone with strong IT infrastructure (Servers, Storage, Networking and Data-centre) knowledge and experience.
You must have previous experience with Microsoft Windows platforms, Dell EMC storage and Cisco networking, any ERP knowledge would be a plus.
- You will be required to design a technical architecture to deliver the service level targets and non-functional requirements
- Knowledge in architecting and delivering high performance and high availability system
- Essential to have exposure to the breadth of technologies and vendor platforms including ERP.
- Experience in designing technical architecture that support low latency manufacturing operations
- Ability to translate the service level targets and non-functional requirements
- Strong communication skill is a must
- Enterprise architecture experience Is a plus.
Please contact me for further information and to discuss the role in more detail.
Please note this role falls outside of IR35 and is Commutable from Cambridge, Stevenage, Luton Bedford, Milton Keynes.