I am currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst to work on a 3-4 month contract based in Staines. The role is to work for an award winning organisation which has achieved year on year growth since inception. You must have demonstrable BA experiance as well as hands on scripting experiance.
- Capturing, qualifying & documenting requirements from various stakeholders both technical (Subject Matter Experts & Support staff) as well as business users (Service Managers)
- Detailed and thorough testing of complex workflows which automate and orchestrate the configuration of Cloud objects (servers, networks, storage, etc)
- Acting in a support role to log, resolve and escalate issues, including escalating to the Automation Team, Platform and Service Development group and/or vendors as required
We are looking for the right person to fill this role, so (besides the Essential Skills section) the experience and skills listed below should be taken as guidance only.
Demonstrable BA experience
- Strong empathy for users
- Great communication skills
- Capturing & qualifying requirements
- Creating documentation
- Bug & enhancement tracking
- System Testing
- Of entire apps/systems/workflows in a holistic manner
- Of smaller code modules/function
The ideal candidate would have:
- Familiarity with the software development life cycle
- Experience in supporting & configuring a variety of Operating Systems and networks
- Experience working on development projects using an Agile approach
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Familiarity with SQL & Relational Databases
If this role sounds of interest please contact me ASAP.