Technical Manager / Solution Architect (London or Sheffield)
I'm currently in the market seeking a Solution Architect / Technical Manager for a 9 Month Contract in either London or Sheffield.
I need somebody who has the skills and experience to lead the solution design, build and test activities of a Web Portal, oversight of 3rd party application delivery, implementation activities, and to meet internal stakeholder expectations.
What I need you to have solid experience in …
- Strong background in 3rd party management
- Experience in delivering cloud and SaaS technologies
- Hands on experience in architecting. Net, Biztalk, MVC, design patterns, Bootstrap, Azure IaaS and PaaS, VSTS, Github, CI/CD, MS SQL solution
- Experience in analysing Ruby on Rails, My SQL or similar solution
- Proven release, test and environment management experience
- Agile project delivery
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
I can't stress how important stakeholder management is to this role, I'd say this is the most important element!!
The Key stakeholders …
- Project Manager
- Guarantee and Wholesale solutions (Business sponsors)
- IT and Change teams
- Systems Integrators
- 3rd party Delivery Partners
If you have what I'm looking for here, please forward me your up to date CV for immediate consideration.