Technical PM, CCNA, Network, ITIL, Prince 2
Currently in the market for an experienced Technical Project Manager, to join a Network Solution Delivery team who are responsible for the provisioning, planning, configuration and expansion of the Customers network infrastructure in the UK, Middle-East, Africa and India.
The role has five main functions:
a) Coordinate Circuit installations, documentation and engage with circuit providers when required.
b) Coordinate the deployment of the agreed solution. Engage the vendors, set the timelines, provide vendors with high level technical details and to provide dispatch team with daily updates on the ongoing projects.
- LAN/WAN/MAN network infrastructure.
- Server connectivity including Blade Chassis
- Internet Firewall systems including Internet ecommerce, Internet Browsing and Remote Access.
- Market Data, Financial Exchange and client connectivity.
- Global Backbone Networks.
c) Implement the technical solutions into the network applying configurations to switches and routers using automation tools
d) Responsible for all network stores and their logistics, stores accounting, delivery management.
e) Represent networks as part of the RFS Process
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years' experience with a financial institution.
Good Project coordination skills are required up to Prince 2 level and knowledge of the ITIL framework is desirable.
- Ability to handle numerous separate projects concurrently, very organized individual.
- Analyse, review and understand network topologies.
- Coordinate multiple projects, change management and governance efficiently working both independently and as a member of a team.
- Good understanding of networking principles,
- Ability to manage multiple vendors, ensuring targets are met and risks and issues are managed to a successful conclusion
- Admin support - raising orders, accurate documentation skills, stores management and logistics.
- Excellent documentation skills using MS Office suite and Visio
- Strong customer facing skills with the ability to keep the customer informed at all times and understand their requirements
- Demonstrated technical experience with the following
- Cisco Layer 2 & 3 Network Devices
If you have what we're looking for, please get in touch.