CONTRACT - Technical Support Officer - NHS - Band 5 - 1st/2nd Line, Networks - SE London - 3 Months
I am currently looking for a Technical Support Officer to work for an NHS organisation in the South East of London.
- Responsible for 1st and 2nd line software and hardware support, installation, configuration and fault finding of all network related devices.
- Responsible for providing support to all staff, nominated users and authorised service users.
- The post covers all of the Trust's sites and will be required to provide support on site within offices, ward, prisons and other clinical areas as well as attending site planning meetings at building sites as required.
- Required to produce and maintain documentation in relation with the Trust wired and wireless wide area network.
- Oncall would be part of this role.
- 3 years + of supporting an IT System;
- At least 3 years' experience of NHS IT systems and terminology;
- Experience in IT Systems role-outs and Testing.
- At least 2 years' Experience of diagnosing and repairing Network and software problems.
- Experience of working with the following systems
- Netware and Windows servers
- Windows operating systems
- Service desk
- Microsoft Office
- Wired and wireless networks
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £120-£130pd (Band 5)
Please send your up tp date CV for immediateb consideration.