Technical Support Technician - £25,000 - £30,000 - Shift Allowarnce - 5% bonus
Access Consulting are working with a Global Telecoms organisation who are looking for a driven and ambitious Network Engineer to join a 24/7 NOC shift team.
Do you want to be part of a Global Organisation with an outstanding reputation within the their Industry? Are you looking to be part of an organisation that invests in their employees and helps with their personal development and progression? Due to this, my client benefits from high employee retention and stability.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong technical background with a proven understanding of the mechanics of the Internet, the ability to operate UNIX/Linux systems and the ability to quickly understand new technologies
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- The ability to work 24/7 based shifts including public holidays
- Software support experience
- Customer service or account management experience
- Experience working on various operating systems including Linux based systems and Microsoft products.
- Ability to use and understand networking tools including CURL, Traceroute, DNSLookup etc..
- A strong personality with high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and work with proprietary software applications
- Commitment to being a team player with a positive and flexible attitude
- A confident and self assured manner with strong analytical skills
What are you waiting for, if this sound like the opportunity for you please contact me asap.