I require an Experienced Test Manager/Senior Test Manager to join my client on a large programme of change based in the heart of Sheffield.
- Proven track record in managing test teams
- Knowledge or appreciation of various testing and lifecycle management tools
- Training and coaching experience
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Structured and organized approach to work across your team and wider project
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certificate.
- Experience of HP Testing Tool set - QTP, Load Runner, ALM/Quality Center
- Operate within the management team to ensure that testing effort is of the highest standard
- Lead and manage the delivery of own area of testing. Responsible for all areas from strategy through to planning, resource management and quality
- Tailor test approach according to varying factors such as products under test, strategy, approach, risk acceptance and direction from the client
- Work with other development areas and stakeholders
- Provide clear and appropriately detailed reports around progress, risks, issues and any other relevant points
- Support fellow Test Managers and provide coaching and mentoring when required across programme delivery
In return for your experience I can offer a highly competitive base salary and excellent benefits package, interested? Please apply without delay, interview slots are waiting