I'm currently in the market seeking a Test Team Leader to be based in the South West, Plymouth on a 6 month project.
Please note this role has been deemed inside of the IR35 legislation and candidates must work via an umbrella company.
Public sector experience desirable.
This role involves providing leadership at a technical level in the field of automation across the organisation. This could involve; implementing new automation frameworks, providing guidance to programs to enhance their current automation, resolving technical issues with automation as well as hands on of writing test automation code to enhance delivery pipelines. The technology stack used will be ; Cucumber, Ruby, Virtual box, Vagrant, Python and Jenkins.
Essential Experience Required
* ISEB Foundation in software testing (or attainment of this qualification within 6 months) or two years industry experience as a Tester.
* Able to demonstrate extensive experience of delivering professional software testing services (At least 3) within an agile framework
* 3+ years of automation scripting experience
* 3+ years of experience with continuous integration and build tools (i.e. Hudson, Jenkins or equivalent)
* Extensive experience of Ruby or similar and testing API's
* Experience in all testing levels (from Unit to OAT))
* Ability to write well-structured test automation code, creating robust and reusable tests.
* Evidence of acting in a lead technical
role for at least a year
* The ability to be able to assess risk to quality.
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration