I'm in the market for individuals, who have strong UNIX & Docker experience … this is an initial 3 Month contract for a well know business in Bristol & Reading - looking for both sites.
The role ….
- Operational ownership in the deployment, delivery and support of escalated issues.
- Collaborate with other operational teams during Service on-boarding, capacity expansion, as well as ensure adherence to production deployment standards.
- Automate deployment processes whenever possible.
- Handle customer escalations and provide Tier-2 support.
- 5+ years of experience supporting production environments on Unix platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of Docker, UNIX services & internals
- Expert level experience in the deployment and support of infrastructure and applications.
- Technical skills and knowledge that extends across Application / Server / Storage / Network technologies to troubleshoot and provide system level guidance/solutions
- Strong ability to solve operational problems, with ability to identify and automate common routines.
- Exposure to webserver concepts and technologies like Tomcat, networking concepts is highly desirable.
- Scripting knowledge in perl/shell/python etc
- Willingness to learn new technologies
If you have what I'm looking for here, please forward your up to date cv