Voice Communications Manager required to develop, manage and implement my clients telephony, voice recording and mobile data strategy including the integration between various systems and services.
You will proactively manage the technical environment to ensure maximum availability and the efficient operation of the 24/7 business critical telephony and mobile data network services across various different business areas.
In order to be successful you will require technical experience commissioning and managing the following systems:
· DS2000 ICCS Digital radio control room infrastructure
· CYFAS Digital radio control room infrastructure
· Avaya / Nortel CS1000 telephone switch (also known as 'Avaya blue CS1000'
· Avaya Contact Centre 6 - contact centre management software
· NICE voice recording infrastructure
· NICE Workforce Management (advantageous)
· Asterisk PBX
· Terrafix TVC Mobile data terminals (advantageous)
· ISDN and SIP trunking technologies
· Mobile device management software (e.g. SOTI Mobicontrol)
In addition to your technical experience you will be required to manage a small, highly experience team of engineers, as such, previous experience of mentoring, leading and general team management experience is a must.
Please apply without delay for further details and an in-depth discussion about the role.