I'm currently seeking a Junior Web Developer to work for my client based in West Yorkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in software development for a growing business. You will join our small and friendly team to help develop client's business systems. If you are an aspiring developer this may be the job for you.
The perfect candidate would have some understanding of databases, program development and testing. However training and support will be given as part of the program to develop these skills.
· Working directly with the senior developer to add functionality to existing solutions and systems
· Providing essential maintenance to current systems
· Assisting with the setup and support of mobile data terminals and mobile printers.
Desirable Skills to have:
· Ability to install and configure our software on a Windows server.
· A good understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
· Exposure to bar-coding and scanning applications
· Unit testing experience utilising formal test packs.
· Good customer support skills including help-desk operations.
You must have:
· Good levels of communication
· Proactive approach to work with a high level of enthusiasm for program development - the company are always keen to learn new things and discover better ways of solving problems.
· A keen interest in developing all of the above skills
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, but there's flexibility if agreed in advance.
- As well as the West Yorkshire office the company has an office in North Carolina, USA and has active projects around the world. It is likely that as you become more confident and proficient there will be opportunities for extensive travel in the UK and internationally.
For further information on the position please get in touch via the details provided.