I'm currently looking for a WebOps Tester, for an initial 3 Month Contract in Manchester.
The skills and experience required are:
- Ability to collaborate and proactively transfer knowledge to the members of the Customers Digital Service team as required
- Ability to manage work as part of planned sprints.
- Being tangible in their delivery - ie regular 'show and tells' to users and other technical contributors to the publishing process with supporting documents, analysis evidence of work undertaken
- Ability to work with clients with low technical expertise
- Ability to fully integrate with the in-house team for hand-on and hand-off process
- Being proactive about identifying training needs amongst the broader team identified above to improve their skills
- Committed and passionate about agile ways of working and happy to share their experience and expertise in these areas
Must Have Technical Expertise:
- Knowledge of using and querying Kibana
- Knowledge of caching and Varnish
- ORCHARD CMS solutions (defining, architecting and implementing modules and extensions of modules)
- Experience of writing regression packs
- Experience of cross browser testing
- Experience of exploratory testing
If you have what I'm looking for here, please get in touch.