Windows System Administrator
This system administrator would work in collaboration with a cloud architecture team focusing on support of Windows-based application environments. Work will be frequently associated with new service initiatives.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skillset:
- Good knowledge of the Windows servers 2012 R2, Windows server 2008 R2
- Active Directory experience
- Experience working with of System Center suite (SCCM, SCOM, etc.)
- Experience with WSUS servers and patching process.
- Experience with Microsoft Development Toolkit
- Knowledge of Power Shell scripting
- MSSQL knowledge
- Experience with clustered filesystems
- Hypervisor experience
- Backup and restore (Experience with Data Protection Manager a plus)
- Basic Linux knowledge an asset
Task to be performed by the system administrator:
- Maintenance and deployment of the OS
- Document and update processes.
- Implementation of the security policy per the industry standard
- Virtualization deployment
- Manage high availability of servers and services
- Assist and follow up on troubleshooting in a production environment.
- Available for on call support rotation.
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration.