CONTRACT - Workforce Information Analyst - South East London - NHS - 5 Months - Band 8a - INSIDE IR35
I am currently looking for an experienced Workforce Information Analyst to work for an NHS organisation in the South East.
- Use workforce information at a strategic level to identify, inform and evidence work streams.
- Collate & analyse information to produce workforce profiles, highlighting service and skills gaps, threats to workforce supply issues and other risk areas, identifying potential solutions.
- Design and produce sophisticated workforce planning reports.
- Design and develop a comprehensive workforce development plan for the SLP, working closely with senior stakeholders across the trusts.
- Workforce planning, workforce information, service modernisation, change management
- Knowledge of information systems, including ability to use MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, including interrogation of computerised workforce information systems and some experience of integrated payroll/human resource systems, including ESR.
- Communicating verbal and written information to all levels of the organisation, on a one to one and group basis.
- Working in the NHS/Public/voluntary sector organisation.
- Knowledge of local, regional and national priorities and legislation related to Human Resources services and service reform in the NHS
- An excellent understanding of current HR and Workforce development best practice
- An understanding of the wider NHS business agenda and how this agenda will impact on the future of HR services and organisational development
- Understanding the complexity of maintaining systems in large organisations and detailed work necessary to maintain systems.
- Detailed knowledge of CQC governance standards as they impact on HR Practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex or sensitive information, including the ability to develop and write policy, guidance, board and other reports
- Ability to influence, guide and persuade in a variety of situations.
- High-level problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal, administrative, analytical, advocacy, training skills in an environment that will require the analysis of complex data sets provision of complex solutions in a challenging financial & Business environment.
- High level planning, scheduling and project management skills to ensure the HR Business Support function is delivering the required service.
- Ability to deliver on challenging issues
- A proven ability to work with, gain confidence of, and influence people at all levels of the organisation
- A high level user of the full Microsoft office suite, including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and HR reporting systems including ESR
- Ability to analyse situations, identify obstacles, make interpretations and advise on potential solutions.
- Customer focused and driven to achieve high standards of service delivery
- An innovative and creative approach and ability to inspire and enthuse others
Travel may be required across the South East of London and parts of Kent.
This role falls INSIDE IR35, so you must be willing and able to work through an Umbrella.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 5 months +